UC Cricket is the newest feature of UC browser, created in collaboration with Bing and Twitter.
“Last year, this saw the IND vs PAK World Cup match generated close to 1.7 million Tweets in a single day. The partnership with UCWeb will extend the best Tweets from the most exciting moments of every match by fans, players, and commentators to a larger and new cricket-loving audience throughout the season”, stated Ravichandran Bhaskaran, Head of Business Development, India and South Asia for Twitter.
This feature is available to UC Browser users and offers a lot of stuff –
- Live, public, and conversational content related to cricket matches on UC Cricket such as trending Tweets of cricketers, and exclusive Twitter-only content from official cricket team accounts such as native videos, Periscopes, Vines, and photos.
- Deeper integration between Twitter and UC Browser for Live updates.
- Predictions about upcoming matches from Bing Predicts.
- A floating widget called UC Express which allows user to access cricket content immediately.
- Customizable Notification which enables users to subscribe the upcoming game for push notification update when the game starts.
In addition to this, UC Browser also claimed the launch that they are the second most used browser after Chrome.